Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello Baby!!!


Jeff and I went to my second appointment today (with our new doctor--I love him!) and we got to see the little tyke for the first time. Our doctor said that it would only take about 2 minutes to do the ultrasound, but it ended up lasting 10 minutes since our little baby is so active doing somersaults that it took a while for the doctor to get the full image of the baby to measure. Doc said that it's an extremely active baby! (must have Jeff's genes...). Turns out the baby is a little ahead of schedule, by an average of 5 days, so it may not be a Pearl Harbor baby after all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison!
    Congrats on the baby! How far apart are you and Carolyn? It'll be fun to keep in touch with each other through our blogs! Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am due December 7 and Carolyn is due November 9...although she will probably deliver early since she's having twins. But I am excited to have cousins that will be really close in age!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and Carolyn! Did I know about either of those before?....I have no idea. You shall see what happens to those brain cells once you have a baby (or two).
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete